Thursday, April 18, 2013

Patience is a Virtue

My LO called me this morning and let me know our loan was approved and cleared to go from all sides. We may need to send an updated bank statement and check stub but that is no biggie.

I also talked to our project manager this morning and he advised me the road is not finished and may get finished at the end of next week. Oh and then there is the process of actually getting the CO, scheduling closing and coordinating everything and then actually having it happen. I'm sorry, but at this point I'm growing very impatient and I'm not happy. It is funny how RH holds you to their timelines and tell you its too late to do this or that because you are past their deadline. I kept my end of the deal,  guess they cant keep theirs. Guess my first week of April house is going to be a first week of May house.... not to mention another month of rent and utilities. I'm not excited anymore, I'm over this whole thing.

That's my vent for today.

& the unfinished road...




6 comments:

  1. I know it has to be hard but don't let them take the joy of your new home away! Its almost yours just hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ". It is funny how RH holds you to their timelines and tell you its too late to do this or that because you are past their deadline. "

    Good point indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have said so many times how it's not an enjoyable experience for me anymore. I totally know where you are coming from and you have every right to feel that way. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will be in there before you know it! hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to see your house ready and not be able to move in. Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :( That sucks! hopefully they will work it out so you can move in before May...

    ReplyDelete