Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Movin' Right Along

Oh. My. Goodness. So much has happened within the last four days!!

Tuesday we got our settlement papers from the lawyers in the mail. Our tentative closing is schedule for March 29th! Our PM told us around the first or second week of April the house should be finished, so I'm not going to mark the 29th in ink on my calendar. It's no big deal if the house isn't done by the 29th because we have no rush to get out of where we are now- we can stay however long we need to. But to get those settlement papers and see this is all actually starting to happen was scary and exciting at the same time!

Later Tuesday night, I got an email from the SR that our mortgage has been approved and a loan approval letter would be coming in the mail shortly!

Since I live so close to my new home, I can't help but to drive by each day. I'm super excited! These guys sure know how to put a house up in no time. When I rode past on Monday, nothing had been worked on due to inclement weather, Tuesday the 2nd floor was up and by Wednesday the roof was on and it appears shingles are about to be put up next. I'm so fortunate to be able to swing by each day and get pics of the process.
Monday


Tuesday












Panoramic Shot of the house, neighbors and common space behind us




Another house w/ Stone Mountain Clay Siding... looks darker in person

Wednesday







The Neighbors house




Selling homes fast! Getting ready to start 
paving the road further back








4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing how fast they put these things together! I'm so excited !

      Delete
  2. Lookin' good! Hey, did you ever bring up that issue with the wood being submerged into water with your PM?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not yet, but I will on Monday. The day after I saw the wood submerged, it was up!

      Delete